Tang Qilun shot Liaoxue Bing ass that time finally arrived, said calmly: "Yes, Liao brother, he taught me a new truth in life, his teachings are good pedagogues, I understand a person's life is so used to back over when he did not regret wasted years, no because of mediocrity and shame. so that his death at the right time to say "I have my whole life, and all efforts are devoted to the most spectacular in September ... ... "" Here Mengjue exposed his true qualities, abruptly stopped the discourse. TANG filled out angrily: "Do not be supported, and this is when I read the text of the elementary school! How can you listen to this temper Liao brother, so now? Another reason to say it!"
If these words were thought Tangqi Lun Liao's brother knows, it was a wry neck, or stuffed into broken glass house? No, never have to change the image of Big Brother Liao, let Dad know how good Liao brother leaning simple disguises how unselfish love this, perhaps Liao happy to dig a big brother to help solve the Akai that the partner of people. His mind is set, silently nodding, Stern said: "Dad, my classmates and I a few days before a game at the bar when I met with Liu's brother, then a young age, he said, you do not study hard in the future to regret it, please contact the Education of the meal, heard these words , I suddenly wake up and I feel very uncomfortable, Dad, you went fishing every day to support the brothers and sisters to study how hard, but I have to repay over the rearing ex then I have to study hard, listen to the words, but also listen to the words of Big Brother Liao. "
Words of half-truths, shade would be a very sincere, honest, and part-TANG all the regular fishermen, how there are so many curved lines, fully convinced that the boy, with his wife to watch, said: "This really should be Ebing train others, but, fortunately, and thanks him, or not a device which, in my Allen, Allen, when you can listen to the words of Big Brother Liao, learn from him. Yes, he was how to educate you? "
没有评论:
发表评论