2010年11月4日星期四

Orchid call a couple of willow

If you are not worried about the food and clothing, there is no dilemma as to where to spend a pleasant afternoon, I argue that a pleasant time. Bored on the occasion of orchids Liu ran it when the time was not three points. It took a delicate orchid Liu makeup, eyeliner stint eyelids thin, pale face powder applied, Crystal Flow wiped his mouth with lipstick, a small, open collar shirt with visible movement of the clavicle and the threat of strikes, the two sat side by side, like most dating couples.

Orchid call a couple of willow, said he turned to the soldier and the girl, putting a date before? Of course, I could not refuse the girls are always good intentions, though it did not accept them. Liao Xuebing work to make himself look like a gentleman, well love girls always ask me to carry a new game of love, in fact I am very disgusted.

Orchid Liu chuckled up Come on, what you do not know what to do? I was not in love, do not lose face, the key to a better way of thinking, so do not be too contrived to be met to demonstrate that there is enough real side. You see you're dressed like a clumsy, since it is not stupid enough? I think it should be the nature of that right now it looks like a bohemian girl, but in reality, pretty people.

没有评论:

发表评论