Their English name, Liao Xuebing one I do not know the "Tale of Two Cities" is unknown, frowned, what the ancient eight strange, never heard of, I think, Bach, Strauss, Mozart is good, the other I do not know. Ms Zhang's what this hobby? Liu orchid know what to say, what they really are interested in elegant, I ask a few questions, each of the real answers you want. First of all, where you play all night? I, from work to go home, looking at the world-famous, or accompanying full tert-chat, the way to teach his three children, or the autumn fishing season to help the fishing.
Orchid Liu repeatedly shook his head, weird face you can not see such a modest man. Chapter House is looking for you this is my son, well, I do not have to fuss, do not ask questions later, the job is too difficult for people to come into the shop to. Xuebing Liao said. Who would have thought that to wait for the sun in the west, a glorious sunset from the balcony of the second-floor shop, sprinkled with a golden brown. I'm sorry things are waiting for a date with the first point, the number of students in mind, the waiter looked at, both anxiety intolerable Ju Dou, Liu orchid phone no less than ten times, to urge the clock: the short-legged five words, it seems , that the corridor, two shadows.
One high and one low, high, young, about twenty four or five, wearing a pink t-shirt, shorts stretched too tight jeans, highlighting the fine lines, slender legs, made in the face, oval face, long scarf, it looks like scenic, outstanding temperament, Rao Liao Xuebing a big vision, but I think that she is beautiful. Dwarf, a middle-aged woman in the thirties, it looks like mediocrity is likely to identify with his son, accompanied by relatives, the light under the guise of a girl who was completely ignored.
没有评论:
发表评论